Join Wayne (out there) and Joe (in here) as they discuss professionals, converge-ables, and more!
- Are software engineers 'real engineeers'? Should they be?
- Will technologies like self-driving cars help push more accountability in software development community?
- What's our character makeup and how is it impacting community?
- Joe uses baby-making as a sneaky tactic to push his convergence agenda on Wayne
- Over-balanced (new word!): to care too much about things being balanced
- Is your fear of conflict keeping your mouth shut and doing the right thing?
- How can we solve stuff?
- Communication: The problem. The Solution
- It's important to be able to make a decision: wrong or right
- Wayne throws Nymea app out there as a good example of a well designed Ubuntu Touch app
- Fish can die! Guinea pigs can fly! ... And toy cats can poop!
- Wayne hints that Mr. Brian Douglass may show up on UTA one day
- Ubuntu Edge inspires Wayne's "Snappy Converging Thing" modular Edge thing (photo?)
- Wayne plugs System 76 laptop, Fluffy Chat again and sneaks in a raving review of Guitar Tools
- Both the Innards - and the Outards (new word!) - of stuff matters
- Fairphone2 can be purchased now and is both functionally and ethically well-matched for Ubuntu Touch
- Ubuntu Touch Audiocast listener, MrOkkieP, makes a convergence video for us! Check it out here
- Pronunciation of Ubuntu Touch Audiocast "UTA" revealed: oooo-tahhhh!
- Prediction time: which hardware company will get behind Ubuntu Touch?
Go to the Open Store and try out the apps we talked about here
Check out (at least) the convergence video above to get inspired so you 'get it'
If you didn't start last time, start learning a programming language. Python, C++ and QML are three big ones for Ubuntu Touch development.
Discuss this Ubuntu Touch Audiocast episode in the Forum right now (before you forget or your passion fades).
Send us a word of feedback (good or bad)! We would love to hear from you: wayne[at]ubports.com , joe[at]ubports.com